Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Shocker

Well guys, this is the shocking news. . . this is the last blog I will have to write for TIK 2O1. Any other blog posting that I do write will not be marked. There are many benefits and also many (actually not that many) disadvantages of not having to write a blog this semester.

First of all the pros: No more getting out of the bed at 12:00 on a Thursday night because you just realized that blogs are due tomorrow and on two occasions you realize that you still have to write all four of them. No more getting mad at the computer because it won't let you sign into your account and then it deletes it.

But I'm going to miss those days and maybe I will come back once in a while and post a random blog.

Well sorry to all my avid readers. . . good-bye.

No comments: