Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First Blog EVER!

This is the first blog I every had and it's pretty exciting. This computer class is much different than I thought it would be but I believe that it will challenge me to do something that I have never tried before. Something different that I didn't expect from this class is the fact that there are only three girls in about a class of over 25. I guess that many girls do not find this program interesting. I believe that many more should try something different and try to stand out because they might uncover something about themselves they never knew before like a talent for computer programming. So far I am enjoying this class excluding the fact that there are not many girls.

I believe that this class will teach me many things that I had never known I would be able to do. Today we review all of the main parts of the computer. I am amazed that they manage to put so many things into a little tiny box that makes it do so many things. It makes you realize how much you truly do not know about the inside of a computer. I am going to try my hardest to do well in this course and see if a career in computers will appeal to me.

Well that's all for now, stay tuned for the next one.

No comments: