Friday, February 22, 2008

Gumball Machine

Yesterday night I successfully downloaded a free thirty day trial of Flash at home. I was eager to show off to my parents and my jealous brothers what I had learned so far in Flash. They were amazed at the things that I used to think were amazing until I learned more about the program. My parents are encouraging me to explore this area more since they see that it interests me.

Today after a mini lesson/review we recieved the whole entire period to work on our gumball machines. I had a bit of trouble with my introduction and the buttons I had placed on it but I decided not to spend to much time on it and so I moved on. They next thing that I did was start on my gumball machine. I used all the techniques that I had been taught up to this point and started to plan my machine.

The hardest thing about this assignment is the fact that all of the gumballs, buttons and other parts have to be on their own seperated layer. This makes thing complicated for a while but labelling the layers made it much easier.

One new thing that we learned partly today and yesterday is how to make different scenes and then how to program a button to when clicked it goes directly to that scene. I am planning to have about three or four different scenes in this assignement. Well that's all for now, keep a look out for my next post.

No comments: