Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gummy Bicycle

This morning I viewed the mark I had recieved for my three bicycle race, it was a 12/15. Later on, in class I saw that the peope who had added some extra effects (such as the flames,wheelies, Nos etc.) had gotten higher marks. I had been spending too much time on making sure my bikes were doing the right thing and it didn't clue in to me that I could have added some other effects. I will keep this in mind for next time.

Today we were also introduced to our second Flash assignment. This one will be worth more and out of more than the bicycle race. This time we have been asked to create a gumball machine with a minimum of three gumballs coming out. We didn't have a lot of time to start the assignment since we were taught some more new aspects on Flash. Such as motion paths and putting objects on different layer. We were also shown some programming commands. This assignment will be the first one in which programming will be involved.

After this quick glance at programming I'm sure that I will grasp it but it may take me a while. Since this will be a major assignment I am going to try and see if I can download the Flash program for free onto my computer. Keep posted, there's more a'coming.

No comments: