Monday, February 25, 2008

Gumballs!

Over the weekend I spent most of my time indoors away from the cold perfecting my gumball creation. It was supposed to be due today at the end of class but we were given until tomorrow at the end of class. Since I am very close to being done tomorrow I will just add some little extra details and some sound clips.

I had some trouble again over the weekend with the buttons and scene changes but I managed to resolve the problems at school. I have really enjoyed making this machine, even though it was tedious and long work, it all paid off in the end.

Some things that I added to my machine over the weekend were: I drew the candy store background completely by hand (or may I say paintbrush), I added an ending scene and a final ending scene, and I discovered with much surprise how to make the gumballs and the machine look shiny or like they are reflecting light.

I was very happy and excited about my final results and tomorrow with more time I will be able to add some sound clips. The sounds are already playing in my head and I can't wait to put them in. Tomorrow I will try and post my final copy of the gumball machine. I hope that all of my hard work is reflected in my mark. That's all folks!

No comments: