Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back From March Break

On our first day back from March Break we were given the class period to finish up our ISU's. I had already finished this over the break and the only thing that I need to do was to print it. Through this culminating activity I learned many new things about the computer field. I had never know that there were so many different occupations that had something involved with computers. The three occupations that I chose were all interesting in their own ways. This has surely broaded my career choices for the future.

On our second day we were introduced to the highly anticipated program that we will be spending the bulk of the year on: Visual Basics. At first glance I thought that it looked much older and boring than Adobe Flash but then our teacher showed us some of the things that we will have to complete on it and it is more complicated than Flash. This program is more into the programming field.

I believe that I will learn to like this program as I learn more new things about it. Keep on checking for more info.

No comments: