Thursday, March 6, 2008

Last Minute Details

Today was the day the the Flash family assignment was due but I didn't know that we would be given the whole period to add more details. I am thankful for this oppertunity because I was able to add many last minute details such as sound clips and more animations.

At first my file would not upload from my USB drive but then after five minutes of trying to open the file it finally opened. I also ran into more problems: a couple of my pictures were corrupted and had to be replaced. Another thing was that my animated turtle lost head and feet. . .I just do not know where they went.

Today was also our last day of Adobe Flash because after the March Break we will be starting a new program that has a lot of actually programming involve: Visual Basics. I have not heard of this program but just the same I had never heard of Flash either and now I love it. I hope that this new program will be interesting and I will enjoy it too.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: