Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Family Problems

Over the past couple of days I have been encoutering problems with my Flash family assignment. This problem has only occured at school and not at home. I believe that this problem is caused by the fact that they school computer's do not have enough memory to handle a large program like flash.

This problem has been coming up ever since I started the big family assignment. What happens is that when I tried to do a test run it would freeze up and the program would shut down. I thought that this was only happening to me but Emily was also encountering these problems. Since I realized that I was losing my work I started to save after every addition. Today I will also have to find more pictures of myself and my family because many of my previous ones have become corrupted and started to mess up the program.

Ingnoring all of these problems I think that my assignment is coming along pretty well. Many times I have had to stop myself from adding something else because it just popped into my head such as a cool effect on the subtitles. I am stopping myself because I want to be able to finish all of the nessessary aspects of the project before adding anymore.

Well that's all for now. . . stay tuned for the next blog!

No comments: