Friday, March 28, 2008

The Shrinking/Growing Circle

Yesterday was the OSSLT and so not many people came to computer's class though I know that they were at school. Nevertheless we were taught a concept I had wanted to know how to do in a long time, how to use the scrollbars.

In the middle of the lesson my computer restarted and so I had to look off the one beside me so I didn't miss too much. Even so after I tried to make the circle grow on my computer grow an error report kept coming up informing me that I had programmed something wrong. I later realized that I had typed in the wrong name for my scrollbar.

This was not a long lesson as then we were given time to finish up our weather assignments. I had already finished the assignment the day before so I had a lot of free time on my hands. I did not think that the weather assignment was difficult just that it requires some practice and good memory. You need good memory because you have to remember the exact name that you named each and every object on your form. Overall I am excited for another eventful day of Visual Basics. Stay tuned for more.

No comments: