Thursday, April 10, 2008

One More Thing and I'm . . .Done!

Thursday was the final period that we were given to work on our family assignments and I had finally remembered to bring in the pictures. Everything when smoothly. . .nothing froze up nor did the picture corrupt. I was so surprised at this that just to be sure that the computer wasn't playing tricks on me I kept saving every couple of minutes.

I had decided to add a text box underneath the photobox in which text was displayed to describe the picture. I had planned to use tool tip text ( when the cursor is placed over an image/object a small box appears describing the object) but the problem was that all of the pictures had been placed on top of each other and so only the first photo displayed its text.

At the end of class we had to show our assignment to our teacher so that he could see if it worked and he gave us a mark for the first part. Then second part of the assignment was the content and this he marked today. I was very proud of my mark as I had put in alot of work and effort but as well as fun. My mark on this assignment was: 100% I am very happy and pleased about this mark.

Stay tuned. . .

No comments: